A Chance to Win Scholarship worth $1000
Tophealthjournal is an educational, informative and explanatory website that posts content covering various aspects of health such as general information, news, researches, nutrition, and weight loss. Its goal is to provide the latest information to the readers in the most simple way so that each one of them can understand it.
In order to promote healthcare and awareness on its significance, it is now offering an award for ONE creative mind (a college level student). The purpose of this award is to promote the concept of a healthier lifestyle and life choices to live life to the fullest.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING
Each student can make only ONE entry. It is a requirement to be a college student or a higher level. Each participant is required to write an essay on the following topic.
“Is Modern Technology Democratizing Healthcare?”
- The essay must be at least 1000 words. (There is no upper limit for words)
- Plagiarized/copied/paraphrased content will not be accepted.
- The essay must reflect creative opinion-based writing and not general information based piece of writing.
- It must be inspiring for the reader.
- The participant must be currently enrolled student of any community/state college/university during the session 2019-2020.
- There is no age limit.
- There is no academic preference.
All the applications will be only be analyzed on the basis of creative ideas and persuasive writing skills.
After you finish writing the essay, proofread it. Make sure that there are no spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Email the final copy in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject mentioned as “Tophealthjournal Scholarship Program.”
Provide us with the following details along with your essay.
- Complete Name
- Email and Postal Address (We will verify it)
- College/University Name
- Program, Session and your academic status
- Proof of attending college (College or University Student ID card scanned copy)
**Although a good GPA is not a criterion, we may ask for transcript copies for additional verification for top entries before selecting one lucky winner.
We will begin accepting applications on November 10, 2019. All applications along with the article must be received by the deadline December 20, 2019. We will announce the award-winning entry by 1st Jan 2020.
We may also publish the winning essay for this scholarship program!
**Entries received after the deadline will not be considered for this year.
** The winning candidate will get the scholarship money through Paypal or a bank cheque, which will be sent to his/her Institution.
– Team Tophealthjournal