Tonaki Tinnitus protocol is an e-book of about 250 pages; it is a complete literature review of the disease called tinnitus, a kind of hearing impairment, its prevention, treatment, and cure.
What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is regarded as a symptom of a hidden ear injury or hearing loss. It may be associated with age or it can be a possible outcome of a circulatory system disorder. It is characterized by a constant, irritating, ringing, and annoying noise in the ear even when there is no significant sound in the environment.
Tinnitus is regarded to be a continuous irritation and discomfort to the victim. The non-stop noise leans to become a pain in the neck of the sufferer. The person or the victim of such kind of disease is socially cut off.
There are two kinds of Tinnitus
- Subjective tinnitus is tinnitus that is only possible for you to hear. It is a common problem caused by some disorder prevailing in your outer, middle or inner ear. It can be a possible outcome of the auditory nerve damage. It could also result when the auditory pathways to the brain are interrupted and the brain can’t interpret sound or auditory signals clearly.
- Objective tinnitus is tinnitus that your doctor can hear too, upon examination. This is a rare type of condition attributed to either a blood vessel problem or damage in the middle ear bone or muscle contractions.
Causes and Complications of Tinnitus
The exact cause of tinnitus is still unknown. However, a number of health conditions can contribute to this disorder.
A common cause of tinnitus is the internal damage to the ear cells. The tiny, fragile hair present inside the inner ear move when the ear receives the sound waves. These hairs generate an electrical signal through the auditory nerve to your brain and the brain interprets these signals as sound waves.
When these inner ear hairs are damaged, they generate weak, random, and broken signals which result into the failure of the brain to figure the sound exactly and the patient thus falls prey to the screaming monster inhabiting its ears.
Other causes of tinnitus may include,
- Chronic health conditions
- Brain and nerves damage
- Head and neck injuries
- Prolonged exposure to loud sounds
- Earwax blockage
- Ear bone alterations
Tinnitus can be a huge source of stress, anxiety, depression, and restlessness for the patient. It also promotes irritability, memory issues, sleeping problems, and fatigue among its victims.
According to the official website, 63% of the tinnitus sufferers develop a condition called hyperacusis i.e. the hypersensitivity of the ears to the everyday sounds. The site further added that about 89% of the tinnitus patients exhibit the signs of neurodegeneration.
Certain antibiotics and medicines like quinine, aspirin, various antidepressants, and antibiotics are advised by the doctors but all of them provide an interim solution to the problem.
The Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol
Owing to the severe physical and mental conditions, tinnitus could promote, Todd Carson, a 52 years old, retired military officer came up with the idea of Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol. The leading inspiration behind Todd was his wife who unfortunately developed tinnitus.
Todd came up with the idea of one of his training camps when he visited a nearby island named Tonaki. On paying a visit to a lady at Tonaki, Todd was handed over a list of natural recipes, which the lady claimed, could potentially silence tinnitus, this leads to the formation of Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol.
What does the Protocol say?
The protocol suggests,
- A list of drugs to be avoided during the course of the disease
- Food items that should not be consumed because they may aggravate the situation
- 12 different recipes and 21 different smoothies that soothe the debilitating problems caused by Tinnitus
The key ingredients of the recipes are,
- Purple sweet potatoes, a common staple in Tonaki. They are reported to be rich in Quercetin i.e. a phytonutrient and an antioxidant. Quercetin is asserted to be effective in repairing the myelin sheath. The official site claims Quercetin to be composed of seven different nutrients that potentially regenerate the damaged sheath.
- Kombu, local seaweed or algae of the island which is reported to be an excellent source of Cobalamin. Cobalamin is a vitamin that effectively produces myelin. Low levels of Cobalamin are associated with myelin degeneration.
- Natto, a staple of the Tonakian diet. It is fermented with soybeans containing Lecithin. Lecithin is a key component of myelin thus natto renders the myelin sheath strong and firm.
In addition to the above-mentioned ingredients, the recipes also consisted of bitter melon called goya, a cucumber-like vegetable named Loofah, a bright green sea lettuce known as Asa, and Okinawan tofu.
What do the Tonakian Ingredients do?
All of these are natural, easily accessible, and inexpensive food items that could serve as a herbal alternative to Tinnitus. These foods serve to repair and regenerate the myelin sheath which helps the brain to avoid the scrambling of auditory signals and interpret sounds easily.
After a series of tests and trials, Todd discovered various combinations of herbs, spices, vegetables, and fruits that could not only deliver the exact nutrient level as that of Tonakian ingredients but are also easily available in the US Market.
Todd along with his co-workers designed a few easy recipes using the 12 tinnitus silencing nutrients. He formulated smoothies in order to get the nutrients into the body in a finely divided and absorbable manner.
Advantages of the Protocol
- The official site claims that the natural formulations stated in the protocol start giving the healthy results within 15-30 days. However, permanent results must be expected after following the protocol for about 2 months.
- All of the recipes are composed of natural ingredients without employing any artificial or chemical agent.
- It is an all natural and herbal treatment to eradicate the disease away.
- The protocol comes with all free Bonuses!
- The Binaural Beats for Tinnitus Audio Series
It uses a process of “frequency following response” which is a clinically proven ‘masking’ technique employing the use of frequency brainwaves to create a “binaural beat” in your brain that relieves the noise in your ears.
- The Yoga for Tinnitus Video Series
It consists of certain yoga exercises aiming to increase the circulation of blood to your ears and brain. These yoga practices could possibly remove damaging toxins prevailing inside the body and reduce tinnitus symptoms.
Along with the scientific techniques and preparations, the protocol also suggests some lifestyle adjustments to maintain the corporal health of an organism.
The official site claims money back or a refund policy in case the protocol doesn’t give the desired results. Therefore, if the customer isn’t satisfied he/she can refund their money within a time span of 60 days.
Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol is an outcome of tireless efforts by its manufacturers. The protocol involves an all natural formula to treat tinnitus. No harmful drugs, no surgeries, everything natural!
If you could spend thousands of dollars on those bankrupting medications and still suffer from pain why not try a natural formula instead? The protocol must not be expected to alleviate the pain at once. It must be tried with patience because it can take time to provide the desired results.
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. You should not use this information as a substitute from a licensed professional. The owner of this website will receive compensation upon any sale made through this page.