In one of our post, we had discussed using Nutrisystem as your diet plan and how using Nutrisystem devised diet plans can actually help you in losing approximately 7 pounds in just two weeks- as claimed by the company itself. We had mentioned in our review of Nutrisystem about the foods that are offered in each diet plan and what you can expect in your breakfast, lunch dinner or snack.
Summarizing a bit here about Nutrisystem that comes with four diet plans and you can choose your desired one. The other commendable thing about this diet plan is that whether you are a diabetic person or someone who doesn’t like meat, then you can choose your very own diabetic plan or vegetarian plan.
The reviews of the Nutrisystem customers are also quite realistic which you can read on their website. Moreover, you can read more about the Nutrisystem in our latest review post.
Before we start off comparing Nutrisystem with the Jenny Craig, let’s have a look at what Jenny Craig has to offer to its customers. Then, you as a reader can decide it for yourself which one would suit best according to your needs and thus can buy any of the diet plans accordingly.
Know About Jenny Craig
Jenny Craig is amongst those diet plans which offers you with the perfect weight loss program. You can lose up to 16 pounds in the time span of four weeks only.
The uniqueness of the Jenny Craig’s program is that it is designed by keeping the body clock’s circadian rhythm in mind. In the field of Physiology/Medicine, Circadian Rhythm was awarded a Nobel Prize in 2017.
The program of Jenny Craig is such which helps the individuals in burning the fat in the most natural manner and that is by bringing change in their regular meals.
Contrary to NutriSystem, Jenny Craig is said to come with a lot more health benefits than the Nutrisystem. Some of the health benefits which Jenny Craig has to offer with their diet plan are mentioned as follows.
Health Benefits of Jenny Craig
Jenny Craig diet plan allows a person to attain these health benefits:
- Allows You to Reduce Weight: Since the diet plan has been made solely for the sake of reducing weight loss, thus weight loss is amongst one of the health benefits and hence, on top of our list too. Irregular eating patterns can actually make you more vulnerable towards obesity. Thus, following a diet plan, such as of Jenny Craig, can be helpful for you in making your metabolism more efficient and you can be less prone to obesity.
- Makes Your Life Prolonged: Because of the science of circadian rhythm involved, Jenny Craig allows in reducing stress which paves the way for having a prolonged life.
- Reduces the Rates of Being Sick: The 12 hour long rejuvenation period reduces the intestinal and systematic bacteria which in return helps in reducing the sickness rates and makes your intestinal immune system stronger.
- Keeps You at Bay from Having Cardiovascular Diseases: This diet plan helps in improving your blood pressure and heart rate which helps in having good cardiovascular health.
- Lowers Your Risk Of Having Cancer: The more you consume your calories during the daytime, the more it will reduce your risks of having cancer. It has also been reported that studies show that people who work on keeping their glucose level low are less prone to having breast cancer.
- Keeps the Brain Problems or Neurodegenerative disorders low: The stimulation of enzymes when the insulin becomes sensitivity during the time period of rejuvenation helps in lowering the stress level which in result helps in fighting with the diseases.
- Lessens Your Chances of Encountering Chronic Diseases: The diet allows you to protect yourself against the chronic illnesses such as obesity, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hypertension or asthma. The rejuvenation helps in body maintenance, body stability as well as boosts cellular protection.
- Improves Irritable Bowel Syndrome: People who have the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome can find it helpful since it helps in digestion.
- Makes You Feel Refreshing: People who eat in the daylight experience less confusion, anger issues or problems with tension. Such people who eat more in daylight than in the nighttime experience less depressive thoughts.
- Improves the Cognitive Behavior: People can experience improvement in their cognitive behavior. Such as improvement in their hippocampus which is an integral part of memory and emotion.
- Jenny Craig’s Diet Plan keeps the inflammation lower: Hormones which are produced during the stage of rejuvenation keeps the inflammation lower. The low inflammation results in the reduction of degenerative diseases, e.g. illnesses which occur in the central nervous system.
- Improvement in the Performance of Learning and Memory: People who study in the daylight aka rejuvenation time experience more productivity than people who study in the night time.
- Lowers the Diabetic Risks: You can lower the risks of becoming diabetic if you intake more calories during the daytime. Because it helps in stabilizing your sugar level of the body and helps in the optimization of the glucose metabolism.
- An Improved Sleep is Also Helpful: Taking a nap during daytime helps in having a sound sleep at night. Also, it optimizes one’s performance during the day as well.
- The Health of Your Skin Gets Better: The circadian rhythm science helps in wound healing much faster and allows in getting rid of acne.
- Keeps the Pain Away: It brings enhancement in your neuroplasticity and aids in easing the pain.
Jerry Craig OR NutriSystem- Which One to Choose?
Keeping all the health benefits which Jerry Craig has to offer, Nutrisystem doesn’t seem to offer half of it. Although Nutrisystem has its own benefits. Read the following comparison between the two which we hope will be helpful for you in making your decision.
Shop Plans- Jenny Craig Vs NutriSystem
The price plan of Jenny Craig Vs Nutrisystem varies. Also, the services that come along with following any of the plans are also quite different in prices.
Nutrisystem daily plan comes with the cost of $10 to $11 per day. While the diet plan of the Jenny Craig comes with the price of $15 per day.
Food Items- Jenny Craig Vs Nutrisystem
Jenny Craig comes with a personal consultation program and with delicious premium menus. Jenny Craig comes with 100 kinds of foods on their menu. Contrary to which, Nutrisystem offers approximately 150 food items.
The menu of Jenny Craig is quite short as compared to the menu of Nutrisystem which offers a wide variety.
Also, to buy Jenny Craig’s diet plan, you will have to pay $99 for enrolling in the program. And afterward, you will have to pay $19 for the whole month along with enrollment fees of $99.
Although, those not interested in buying this program can opt for buying the other diet program of Jenny Craig. That comes with the price of $39.9 for a month. These programs don’t include the price of the food. The food price can vary from $15 to $23 only for a day. And this can cost you around $450 to $690 for a month.
Contrary to that, Nutrisystem will only cost you around $290 to $360 per month. If you use Nutrisystem’s promo code then you can get a significant discount as well.
Success Rate- Nutrisystem Vs Jenny Craig
People lost their weight significantly who followed Nutrisystem’s Diet Program at least for complete three months. They lost approximately 12 pounds of weight. Quite opposite to those people who only got weight loss counseling or weight loss education.
If we compare Nutrisystem with the Jenny Craig’s Success rate. Then, Jenny Craig’s diet plan asks the individuals to follow the diet plan at least for a year. So that they can recognize the results for themselves. People who followed this plan reportedly lost their weight. And their waist circumference did narrow significantly as compared to their earlier waistline.
People lost approximately 12% of the body weight after following the Jenny Craig’s diet plan for a whole year. Those who ended right after one month could only lose 1% of the fat.
Which one should you choose now? The difference between the two is quite obvious. It is quite clear that the Nutrisystem program is not only economical but effective as well.
Nutrisystem not only offers a plan. Instead, they offer you a wide range of food items for only about $360. Jenny Craig if compared with Nutrisystem offers all the said things for $690.
We recommend Nutrisystem if anyone is looking to get rid of their body fat. However, this is our own opinion with which anyone can differ. So, you can choose whichever plan you deem as the most effective one for your own self. You can also read the reviews of other customers before buying any of the two. So that you may know if the diet plan that you’re going to follow will actually be helpful or not.
Visit the websites of both Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem and check out their plans for yourself. Get the plan as per your requirements and voila! you can start your journey, now!